Friday, September 28, 2012

Wild Thing

I left Ryan with my dad while I went to register him for preschool. I came home and was informed that Ryan was playing with his Children's Claritin. It turns out, Ryan ate 3. I called Poison Control right away and they said he was way below a dose they'd be worried about (60.) So, now that I know he's not in any danger and he's been well-educated (again) on eating things, I am enjoying watching him roll around and not be able to sit still. Too bad he's grumpy since he was supposed to be napping when he decided his nose was too "sneezey" and he needed his medicine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment