Monday, September 9, 2013

First day of school ramblings

Both my boys started school today. Ryan still gave to lots of hugs and wanted to sit on my lap. I didn't cry...he's still my baby.

Austin went right into his second grade line and wanted me to go. Hes the one growing up so fast, but I guess that's typical for the first born.

This is the first year Austin has a single grade. While I am happy, all of his friends are in a 2\3 combo class. That makes ne sad.

Ryan was in a late owl K class from 9:30 to 1:23. I was able to switch him to 8am to 11:55, but his class size went from 12 to 18.

I love seeing all of the parents I know, but I just wish I fit in better with them. It's difficult to be a single mom in OC.

Ran into a friend from high school snd college who's daughter is going to this school now.  Super fun!

I hope I have done what is right for ny kids. Here's to another year and to focusing on learning, building good educational habits and making new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment