Sunday, July 31, 2011

Cake Shakes?



Yummy!!!!

I started a new diet with Visalus and I have lost 4 lbs in 1 1/2 weeks (I didn't do well my firstt week.) The shakes are really good, and what I like nest about them is that you can mix it with ehatever you want! It comes with some nutritional flavor packets, but I love to add my own fruit.

Here are some of my favorites:

Coffee
FF Milk
Cake Shake Mix
Truvia
Ice

Frozen Peaches
Banana
FF Milk
Cake Shake Mix
Ice

Frozen Pineapple
Frozen Mango
Orange Packet
Cake Shake Mix
FF Milk
Ice

Breakfast and lunch shakes. I have healthy snacks during the day and est whatever I make for dinner. Kind of pricey, but they taste good and I ma happy to see results right away - in fact, I have tons of energy from them too!

My "brother" growing up is getting married on Sept 4, so I need to lose fast and healthy weight by then :) I'll keep you all posted on my success and check it out if you get the chance. Body By Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment