Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Great E-Reader Debate


I hate Kindles. Well, I have always said I hate the thought of an e-reader. I love to browse the bookstore and there is something special about having a paper book. I do admit that reading a book sometimes gets a little inconvenient when trying to read lying down or in the bright sun.

So, what did I do?

I bought a Kindle. AND, I kept it in the box for two weeks deciding if I really wanted to go down that road. I knew my life would change forever. Good or bad - it would change.

I opened it today and I was right. My life changed.

I LOVE MY KINDLE!!!!

I just have the $79 model, but it is perfect. I loved that I could buy 3 books for $10 and have them on my Kindle right away. The screen is so clear and it is so easy to read. The typing is a little difficult since I don't have the touch screen, but I don't plan on using it much. I like to purchase off of my computer. I will, however, be a hypocrite and make my kids read "real" books.

Now that I have made the switch, anyone can!

And, it doesn't hurt that I'm helping save trees :) I

You all know how much I was against it and now take it all back. What are your thoughts on this?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment