Thursday, March 15, 2012

There's no place like home...

I am so confused about where my "home" is. I don't feel like it is anywhere right now. It is more accurate to say I think my home is in two places - 1/2 in AZ and 1/2 in CA. My friends who are like my family are in AZ and my job and church are in CA. 

The boys and I went to AZ this weekend to celebrate my birthday and see friends. I thought I was over AZ and had made CA my home, but as soon as I got to AZ it felt like my home again. Even the boys want to move back there. We were so happy. 

I don't know what to do. We will always be struggling here - or at least it seems that way. The only reasons I left AZ were because my ex would not leave our home when he started his affair again and I needed to leave AZ to get away from him to heal. He's not there anymore. He will probably move here, but that doesn't bother me as I have healed. Oh., I just don't know. CA is so lonely, stressful, busy, fast-paced and I feel like I can never relax. AZ is slower, tons of friends, less stressful, relaxing...

I feel like moving into a closet right now :(, but instead I'll share some pictures of our trip to AZ and how happy we were there. See if you agree.












post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment