Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I am loving...

Here's what I am loving today...go link up too!!!


I am loving that I am on hold at work and they are playing great hold music (Collide by Howie Day). Yesterday the same company played Alanis.

I am loving that my sister made me a new banner, sig and button for my blog. She is amazing at all types of graphic design.

I am loving that I get to cook my awesome Chicken Parm for my life group tonight. Wednesdays are great because I get to see them and be refreshed for the rest of the week.

I am loving that my sister reminded me that she leaves NEXT Saturday and not this Saturday.

I am loving that I am now on hold to Jack Johnson while working and blogging on my iPhone.

I am loving M.A.C.'s lipglass in Dreamy. It matches my skin, eyes and hair perfectly.

I am loving that as boring as my job can be, my job is essential for people securing jobs to provide for their families and rebuild our economy.

I am living going to the gym!!!

I am loving that my life didn't end after divorce. I really thought it would while I was going through it. It was so painful and scary, but I feel better than I have in years...and my kids are doing well too (not too messed up...yet :).

I am just loving feeling like I am living.




No comments:

Post a Comment