Saturday, January 7, 2012

First week of 2012

Signs 2012 is going to be a great year...all from week #1

1. Brought in the new year with my sister
2. Had TWO new year's kisses from my favorite boys
3. Spent January 2nd at Legoland...for free!
4. Decided to go to Las Vegas for Superbowl weekend with my kids and my parents (again for free)
5. Started my new job and LOVE IT!!!
6. Started my new job which means I started getting paid more :)
7. Ryan told me he can't hold a cow because it will squirt milk on him (nevermind it ways a ton)
I am sure I could think of more, but that's enough for now. 
2012 is a going to be a great year for great things.
Did I mention I LOVE my new job?
post signature

1 comment:

  1. You should do this every week! I love it :) Congrats on the new job... and more money!!!

    ReplyDelete