Saturday, January 14, 2012

Police Chase

My boys and I went to a baseball field by my parents' house today for a picnic and some wiffle ball. The park has a playground and a skate park. Things seemed a little sketchy when we got there, but no one was near the fields or the playground so we stayed. 

While we were there we saw a police SUV pull into the parking lot. After a few minutes I heard a guy shout "HEY!". A car peeled out of the lot and down the hill and the police SUV turned on his sirens and sped after. About 5 minutes later we saw a police helicopter nearby. (I put a facebook update for both of these.) We left shortly after. 

I was tweeting tonight and saw a tweet from the Mission Viejo Patch about a police chase that started in North Mission Viejo and ended in a crash near by. 

We saw the START of this police chase. CRAZY!!!! 

Here's the article. The police haven't said what happened yet. God was definitely protecting us from something that could have been bad today. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment